Introducing Leo Club of Pokhara Silver Mountains - Pokhara, Kaski

 Leo Club of Pokhara Silver Mountains is parented by 'Lions Club of Pokhara Mountain View City'.  


CLUB members including all the Youths, Students.


Club President Insights


"Being a learner by birth and a dreamer by vision”, I have an unquenchable thirst for learning. The journey of my life so far has been the journey of self-discovery wherein I have discovered myself through my works; I have learned from my mistakes and I have moved forward. 

The desire to create impact has been implanted within me since birth and the same desire made me join Leo Club. I believe there is a leader in all of us. I believe we are all here to make huge impacts and bring about positive changes. 

Leo provides us an opportunity for pursuing our dream to serve above ourselves. So, everyone, let's prepare ourselves for the best because good enough cannot change the world. Together we have miles to go.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.